THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS A DISINFO TOOL OF THE CFR
If you've ever wondered how the media could get the story so wrong every time, or miss the big story altogether, this is the reason why, they are in league with the CFR, the Council On Foreign Relations, a group seeking to dissolve the sovereignty of the US for a new world order, to be run by the ultra-wealthy oligarchs and corporate heads.
The late Carroll Quigley, a former CFR member, as well as a Professor of History at Georgetown University, was allowed to study the papers of the CFR. He later stated in his book, "Tragedy & Hope"...
"The CFR is the American Branch of a society which originated in England, (Royal Institute of International Affairs) and which believes that national boundaries should be obliterated, and a one-world rule established."
Rear Admiral Chester Ward, a former member of the CFR for 16 years, warned the American people of the organization’s intentions...
"The most powerful clique in these elitist groups have one objective in common — they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty of the national independence of the United States.
If you doubt the media complicity, ask yourself how we were sold yellow cake from Niger and weapons of mass destruction, or the false Iraq-9/11 tie.
This is also the reason why the media is running full steam ahead with a patently false narrative on gun violence in America, while leading the effort for gun control. This explains why they have avoided the obvious FBI Uniform Crime Report facts and refuse to tell the real story of gun crime in the US, that it is going down, for the fifth straight year in a row. Gun sales are going up, yet gun crime is going down.
The media is pushing an agenda to serve the masters that own them. Period.
The first thing to do is to realize the two simple rules of responsible journalism:
1) Always follow the truth, because the truth is your story.
2) Never have any entangling alliances that prevent you from following rule #1.
Pretty simple, right?
So explain then why so many major media people are members of the CFR...
Brian Williams (NBC)
Print journalists and columnists include:
To name but just a few. This was merely a cursory glance through their current membership roster.
want to know the truth, look no further than journalist
John Swinton who, in 1953, told the New York
Press Club the following…
Former CFR member, Admiral Chester Ward, described the CFR's influence in the mass media, too. He proclaimed...
"They control or own major newspapers, magazines, radio and television networks," and "the most powerful companies in the book publishing business."
Author Robert Gaylon Ross observed...
"The CFR could not accomplish their goals without complicity of the mainstream news media which they absolutely control with an iron fist."
Are you starting to see the big picture here?
You cannot usurp a republic or a democracy without first taking control of its media.
Thankfully 67 percent of Americans do not trust the US media. It's the other 33 percent that are the real problem in this country.
You can see the CFR membership roster yourself and check for more notable media names by going to their website at www.cfr.org.
More on this to come. Stay tuned to this space for more media names.
Article Copyright © 2013 by Tim Watts
Website design copyright © 2012 - 2013 Watts Web Design. All rights reserved.